Olhares do Mediterrâneo - Women's Film Festival (a CRIA project) is proud to announce its partnership with Méditalents for the 11th edition of the screenwriting residency LAB MED.
MEDITALENTS LAB MED 11 is a screenwriting residency fo 8 to 10 emerging authors from the Mediterranean region, with a project for a first or second fiction feature film, they are accompanied by two professional screenwriters for almost a year (from March 2022 to February 2023) in their screenplay’s writing process and to finalise their application dossier. During this Lab, group writing sessions and individual follow-up alternate with skype interviews with the accompanying professionals.
The MEDITALENTS’ LAB MED sessions take place in different cities around the Mediterranean (in previous editions, they were held in France, Italy, Morocco, Algeria ...).
For more information, please visit http://meditalents.net/lab-med/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be completed and should be sent to: email@example.com
Applications must be in French and/or in English, and must include:
- A logline (2 to 3 lines)
- A synopsis (one page maximum)
- A treatment or summary of the film project (maximum ten pages): the treatment or summary of the film must give a precise idea of the organisation of the drama and the way in which the script will develop. It should already give a precise idea of the psychology of the characters, who are already "settled" at this stage. We must already feel them, see them…
- A director’s note of intent also specifying the reasons why the candidate wishes to participate in Meditalents and in which he/she must present his/her motivations for making this film and specify the writing problems encountered/identified.
- A Resume including the applicant's contact details and birth date.
- Any visual or written documents d useful to submit to the Selection Committee and the Jury in support of their application: Moodboard, Letters of recommendation, etc.
The applications should be sent no later than October 24th, 2021.
Please let us know in advance your intention to apply, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A confirmation email will be sent to validate the application.
Please find below the document of the call for projects with further information and instructions for the application.
We're looking forward to receiving your projects!
All the best,
Méditalents, Olhares do Mediterrâneo & CRIA