Individual Call to Scientific Employment Stimulus – 4th Edition
Applications to CRIA as host institution
CRIA announces that FCT individual call for the financing of 400 contracts for researchers (PhD holders) in all scientific areas, under the program Scientific Employment Stimulus promoted by the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), will open from January 29th to February 26th, 2021.
All information regarding the call can be found on FCT's webpage, although not all documentation neither the platform are yet available.
Those interested in having CRIA as a host institution should express their interest by February 4th 2021 by completing the form, here: https://forms.gle/QRoMH4qAN6U5ZvxM8
1) Researcher career level (Junior researcher | Assistant researcher | Principal researcher | Coordinator researcher);
3) 4 keywords (please avoid repeat words that are on the title);
4) Research plan (according to the call, the research plan must be framed by one or more of the 17 Goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development from the UN. The research plan should also demonstrate its relation/integration in CRIA’s strategic programme, as well as in the research group within which it will be developed* (the research plan should have a maximum of 3 pages);
5) CV (maximum 5 pages);
6) Motivation letter (maximum 2 pages);
7) Career development plan (2021-2027) (maximum 2 pages, referring to which activities you intend to develop in CRIA besides CEEC project).
The proposals will be examined and CRIA’s decision will be communicated to the candidates on February 11th 2021, through e-mail.
Applications to CRIA that do not have the 6 mandatory items (points 1 to 6) and/or received after the deadline (February 4th 2021) will not be admitted.
The call is open from January 29th until February 26th 2020, 17:00 (Lisbon time).
The host institutions shall link up to the applications between March 1st and March 19th 2021.
FCT link: https://www.fct.pt/apoios/contratacaodoutorados/empregocientifico/ceec_ind_4.phtml.en
* CRIA's strategic plan will be sent upon request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.