CRIA announces that FCT individual call for the financing of 400 contracts for researchers (PhD holders) in all scientific areas, under the program Scientific Employment Stimulus promoted by the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), will open from April 4th to May 3rd 2023.
All information regarding the call can be found on FCT's webpage, although not all documentation neither the platform are yet available.
Those interested in having CRIA as a host institution should express their interest by April 2nd 2023 by completing the form, here: https://forms.gle/NKwDK99JAFePzVJB7
Mandatory items in English:
1) Researcher career level (Junior researcher | Assistant researcher | Principal researcher);
2) Research Group and CRIA’s affiliated university where your application will take place;
3) Title and 5 keywords (please avoid repeat words that are on the title);
4) Research plan. According to the call, the research plan must be framed by one or more of the 17 Goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development from the UN. The research plan should also demonstrate its relation/integration in CRIA’s strategic programme, as well as in the research group within which it will be developed* (the research plan should have a maximum of 3 pages);
5) CV (link to CiêciaVitae or pdf maximum 3 pages);
6) Motivation letter (maximum 3000 characters including spaces);
7) Career development plan (2024-2029) (maximum 3 pages, referring to which activities you intend to develop in CRIA besides CEEC project).
To learn more about CRIA: https://www.cria.org.pt/en/about
The proposals will be examined and CRIA’s decision will be communicated to the candidates until April 11th 2023, through e-mail.
Applications to CRIA that do not have the mandatory items and/or received after the deadline (April 2nd 2023) and/or that are not submitted via the form will not be admitted.
The FCT call is open from April 4th to May 3rd 2023, 17:00 (Lisbon time).
The host institutions shall link up to the applications between May 4th and 15th 2023.
FCT link: https://www.fct.pt/concursos/concurso-estimulo-ao-emprego-cientifico-individual-6-edicao
* CRIA's strategic plan will be sent upon request by e-mail to email@example.com.